สะท้อนภาพความเป็นเมืองปลอดภัยของกรุงเทพฯ ในแง่มุมต่างๆ | ENG
The New-Normal city lifestyle – healthy life, safe city, and unpolluted air
Bangkok in the New-Normal era has transformed the means of services in accordance with the new change and elevated the quality of life among all individuals.
Let us explore a better-living lifestyle with the “electric ferries”. It is safe from PM2.5. The Phadung Krung Kasem Canal shall be Bangkok and Thailand’s inaugural green maritime transportation that serves commuters to transit to various modes of public transportation
Life becomes convenient with the “smart bus stops” whose slogan is “Check, Charge, Share”.
- Screens telling passengers when a bus is due
- CCTV for safety
- Free wifi, and
- Charging points for mobile phones
More and more convenient for the passengers to commute on public transport where it solves the city’s traffic congestion and reduces air pollution.
Wave goodbye to the city’s chronic problem, “Good bye, PM2.5”.
- Cultivate more green space
- Clean up roads and pavements
- Encourage commuting on different modes of public transportation covering electric cars and boats as well as feeder systems.
- Establish an ambient air quality- monitoring station across 50 districts of Bangkok. This aims to check air quality and send push notifications on mobile applications to all individuals prior to arriving.
Create the “New Normal” era with “road traffic safety”.
One of Bangkok metropolis’ initiatives is to reclaim the sidewalks by reorganizing street vendors on sidewalks across Bangkok, coordinating with urban landscape development agencies including billboards, electric wires and cables.
“The new lifestyle that pays attention to waste management” that involves waste reduction, recycling, and separation. This makes Bangkok remain a better, cleaner, and unpolluted landmark for all.
“Improve the quality of Bangkok’s street food”. Bangkok is aware of the quality and ecosystem of its local street food from raw materials preparation to hygienic service areas, enabling the ‘charm’ of Bangkok’s street food in every area of the city.
Thailand takes pride in minimizing risk factors of Covid-19 infection and other diseases with Bangkok’s “New-Normal hospitals” that aims at reducing congestion and elevating convenience for the patients and visitors. Bangkok introduces a new service called “Rub Ya Klai Baan” or “Getting medicines near your home”. This prevents any potential emerging diseases and other diseases throughout the process.
Please stay tuned. We’ll keep you posted. You can also reach out to us via these channels :
- Facebook/ Twitter: กรุงเทพมหานคร โดยสำนักงานประชาสัมพันธ์
- Download application “BKK Connect”
- Call center 1555 for emergency